Thanks for visiting my site! I truly enjoy traveling the world and sharing my experiences – I hope you enjoy reading about it and that it helps inspire you to do the same.
This blog is 100% done in my free time (which isn’t a lot of time lately, I’m afraid) outside of my full-time job. I am not paid, and I do not advertise for other people or other companies. My opinions are my own, and I share content that I actually find to be useful.
That being said, if you’d like to share your story, feel free to shoot me an email. I’m always happy to share inspiring, quality content on my site (no advertising). Or if you have an interesting travel-related project, let me know about it! You can contact me at Jessica@SeasonedTravelr.com. I enjoy working with others as well on content when I have time, see some of my collaborations below.
As featured on:
- Classic Travel & Tours: Interview with Jessica from Seasoned Travelr
- Travel Inspires: Barcelona Travel Guide – An Incredibly Useful Guide
- Two Traveling Texans: The Best Day Trips from Barcelona (see: Blanes)
- Eye on Food Tours: Barcelona on a Budget: Bites under 5€
- Have Kids, Can Travel: Featured as a Favorite on City Tripping #126
- Have Kids, Can Travel: Featured as a Favorite on City Travel Inspiration – #CityTripping 127
- Mallorca Reflections: Mallorca Hotels+Travel on Flipboard
- Chris & Charlie’s Adventures: Spanish Resorts You Must Visit According to Locals and Travel Bloggers (see: Barcelona)
- Travlyng: Stories from Solo Travelers
- Barcelona Explorers: What do locals eat at Christmas in Barcelona?
- Eye on Food Tours: “Barcelona, Love at First Taste” with Eye on Food Tours
- Steel Donkey Tours: Bike Tour of Barcelona with Steel Donkey